Brauerizing In Cubase

Hi Teofil76,

link is sent.

Cheers,
Dirx

hello @Dirx, did you made your template based on the latest Michael Brauer video for Puremix?

Hi Flavius,

no, I took my informations from the sources I mentioned here.

Here are the links:

https://www.mbrauer.com/q-a

Cheers,
Dirx

can you send your template to me?
in this puremix video, MB shows his template, and there is new details that he shares, since he completely move his work to ITB.
thx

It’s on the way…

Cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

Hi Dirx,
Would it be possible to let me have your Brauerize template?
Thanks
Doug

Hi,

link is sent,

cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

Hi @Dirx Was wondering if you can send me your template? Thx in advance!

Hi @Nytshade ! Is it possible to have a copy of your template? Thx in advance!

Link is sent,

Cheers,
Dirx

Hi, is it possible to get the template? I’ve used a simplified form of Brauerizing just for vocals in the past, looking to learn more.

Regards

on the way…

Cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

Here’s my take on Brauerizing in Cubase:

Stereo sub buses via ”Send” to the Brauer groups and from there to the ”Backing” sub bus.

Lead vocal stereo sub bus via ”Send” to the five dedicated vocal compressor groups and from there to the ”Vox” stereo sub bus.
It’s not necessary to use all five simultanously, I often mute two of them during verses and switch during refrains (automation).

”Backing” and ”Vox” buses are routed to the stereo out.

All bus compressor groups are calibrated and set to ”dual mono”.
The 1176s are mono, so in the Brauer group ”Parallel 1176” and vocal compressor group ”1176” the compressors are routed one 1176 to the left and one 1176 to the right.
All used Sends are set to ”0” (except for FX sends…).

All instrument and vocal stereo sub buses are routed to ”No Bus”; the audio travels to the Brauer groups via ”Send”.

The Brauer group ”B” has a Send to the ”B grot” Brauer group, so drums and bass use two Brauer groups sort of.

All FX groups are routed to Brauer group ”D”.

All Brauer groups are set and forget and don’t need to be visible.

The resulting stereo file gets more clear and defined with this system, I think.

2 Likes

Hi Dirx,
Would it be possible to let me have your Brauerize template?
Thanks
Silva

Hi,

it is on the way.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hi @dirx, I’d love to test your template with the MB method. thank you

Hi Duplex,

link is sent.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hi @Dirx … yet another request for your ever popular template if still possible. Just finished listening to a podcast (Recording Studio Rockstars) with Mr Brauer talking about his latest ITB method and made me come looking over here.

Thanks in advance.

On the way,

Cheers,
Dirx