Brauerizing In Cubase

Hi Dirx, would It be possible to see your template? I’d really like to study It a Little
Thx
Enrico

I’m also interested in studying your cubase template. Would appreciate a link.
Thanks!

3 links on the way,

cheers,
Dirx

Hello, @Dirx I am learning a little more about Brauerizing and I would love to know about channel routing through your template. It would be of great help if you could provide me with your template to use it in Cubase. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

it is sent.

Cheers,
Dirx

Hola @Dirx
Je suis en train de travailler sur les Technique de Michael Brauer et je suis curieux de voir se que vous avez fait sur Cubase. Vous pouvez me l’envoyé ?
Merci d’avance !

Hi ziggyteissier,

it is on the way.

Cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

Hi, could you please send me the template link?

@Dirx if you could send it my way as well I’d appreciate it. Thank you, -Casey

links are on the way,
Cheers,
Dirx

Hi @Dirx could you please send me your brauerize template? Would really love to try it!

Thanks in advance for your kindness.

Hi @Dirx !
Wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you just posted a link to your template in this thread?

1 Like

It is on the way,

cheers,
Dirx

You are probably right…never thought it would last that long.
On the other hand, that link is to my private diskstation, thought about putting it on a website.
On the other other hand, that template is not substantial enough to get a dedicated place.

:crazy_face:

Cheers,
Dirx

1 Like

I meant you can share the file in a post here. Just drag and drop. No need for a file server.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking the same whenever I see this thread. Wouldn’t it be easier if you posted the file (drag and drop) right here in this topic?

You know what, I never thought that was possible…well…here it is.

Brauerleer_2022_v01.cpr (1.0 MB)

Take it as a proof of concept, mainly to have dual mono compression in some Channels with plugins that do not support it in first place.
I do not claim that this template is the “right” way to “brauerize”.
Also I had minimal CPU load and latency in mind as I was tracking bands with this.
So any fancy EQ with oversampling was a “no go”.

Also note, that this was made well before the “waves thing”…

Although I stated the above several times in this thread, just to clarify :crazy_face:

Cheers,
Dirx

6 Likes

Super!

I’m intrigued. What’s the “waves thing”?

I meant he 2 Day “we try to force our beloved customers into a subscription”-waves-thing.
I don’t want to make it bigger than it is, but I wouldn’t build my template around their stuff again.

:wink:

1 Like

Hi Dirx! Thank for your template! :fire: :metal:
I got 1 error:

• The plug-in “Krush” could not be found for Insert 2 Channel “FX3”!

does it mean plugin “krush” by Tritik ?