Brilliant!

Another fan of these. I wrote on GS also and KVR (I think) there is nothing else like these that I’ve used. They are fundamentally practical, I used them on every channel I needed and it cause no side-effects like fatiguing or phasing.

As soon as I can I am picking up the bundle. They are the sort of things you wonder how you will mix without.

Have any of you guys compared them to Nebula EQ’s? I’ve still not heard any plugin that sounds as close to hardware as nebula with good 3rd party libs, it’s a shame you can only use them though when mixing due to the latency.

MC

The problem with Nebula is not just the latency, it is the monstrous CPU hit.
It always makes me laugh when I read how UA should recode for Native use as “modern CPU are more than powerful enough” when it is plainly apparent they are not. Imagine trying to run several instances of a complete Manley Massive Passive via Nebula??? Again, with Slate Digital’s VTM at high resolution, 15 instances will take all of a Quad Core Q6700 - yet I can run dozens of the UAD A800 on my “underpowered, out of date” (allegedly) UAD2 Quads.

Getting back On Topic, these plugins sound awesomely good. It is very hard to make the EQ sound bad, in reality.
Equivalents? Well, the DDMF 6144 comes close.