Bring back Local Undo to the midi editors

Please bring back the local undo function in the key editor!

This was a very useful function which I used all the time. I can see others have requested this feature too…

Thanks

2 Likes

A bigly +1 …

1 Like

YES! +1

This feature is really important in my workflow as a filmcomposer and I have gone back to 9.5 because of it. Please fix this. At least make it optional!

1 Like

Yes. So much this.

Another year, another Cubase version, still no local undo :frowning:

Why was it removed in the first place?
+1

Agree. PLEASE bring this back. It is keeping me from moving on from v10. It is a massive time saver and none of the new features are worth losing this. Please bring this back.

This issue has also been brought up on the weekly Club Cubase sessions on YouTube

1 Like

It doesn’t bode well that Steinberg wont even respond to Greg’s requests for comment. It’s extremely disappointing that this feature we all enjoyed and came to rely upon was nixed without any indication and when they’re questioned about it, they refuse to comment.

3 Likes

+1
pleaseeee

Removing “local undo” was indeed a very uncool decision to make. I vote for it as well

1 Like

please, please…

+1
It’s badly missed indeed.

1 Like

I second this, this was a very useful feature !

Latest info on this as of today’s session with Greg Ondo. I really hope they’ll bring this feature back for Cubase 13. Even if they make it a toggleable on/off feature. This is the first I’ve ever heard about it causing “instability” when it was available. I certainly never experienced that. If anyone else feels the same about this feature, please bring it to Steinberg’s attention. @Matthias_Quellmann

Oh well…another version comes (and even has some adjustments to the key editor) and yet this critical feature is still missing. Very very frustrating.