I went into a tiny project I set up to send MIDI to an Inter-app audio plugin. I wanted to remove an AUv3 I had set up on a midi track (Dischord), because I wanted to work on the sound without it. When I select the effect and choose none, I loose the audio on another midi track. Even if I simply toggle the on/off button the same thing happens. In the mixer I can see the audio metering, but the sound drops out.
Hi Future Aztec,
Please provide us with a proper bug report, so we can give the issue a repro:
Additionally, please provide us with a short video that visualizes the issue.
Afterwards please share the download link via private message.