Description: if a track has an automation parameter set to -oo, it is impossible to change a section using the range selection tool. It works for all other values.
- Create a channel (audio or VST), set its volume to -oo in the mixer
- Add some content to the channel.
- Pick the Range Selection tool.
- Select a range in the volume automation lane of the track.
- Attempt to drag the volume level up using the central handle. You can’t. Two automation points are created at the start and end of the range, but they can’t move.
Platform: PC / Windows 10
Version: Cubase 10.5.20 Pro