Bug: caret will display twice on the screen

I’ve noticed that the caret sometimes is displayed twice: one on the correct place, te second two measures before the correct place.
This is after copy / paste an part.

It’s not the caret that displays twice, but sometimes the rhythmic grid. We know about this and we will fix it at some point. Fortunately this is only a cosmetic problem.

Sometimes I will double-click a measure and the rhythmic grid appears in the measure before. Notes entered also enter in the measure before where I double clicked. Unless I use the arrow key to move to the measure I had originally double-clicked (this can’t be default behavior?).

Also, sometimes with the mouse entry, the notes go in the previous measure instead of in the one I double-clicked. I can’t fix it without resorting to using keyboard entry or moving the caret.

Phrazemaster, the problem you describe affects galley view only, and sometimes double-clicking in the final bar in galley view positions the caret in the previous bar. For now, I suggest you use page view if you find this a big annoyance. We will fix it in due course.