again this is something that worked in older versions of cubase but is broken in 9.
the issue is that when you bounce a region from the audio pool window you can select a folder for this audio…
Which is then forgotten the next time you use the same function, the path defaults to the pool’s project folder.
- select a sample in the audio pool
- edit it and create a region
- exit that edit and select the region from the audio pool
- right click > audio > bounce selected
- save in a new folder
- make a new region and bounce this from the pool as before
you should be, but you are not taken to that new folder
2017 new build
i7-7700, 16GB RAM