Bug dopo il ridimensionamento del rigo?

Salve,
dopo aver ridimensionato (più piccolo) il rigo del Flauto di Pan, in modalità scorrimento, il risultato è quello dell’allegato; in modalità pagina invece è tutto ok. Sbaglio qualcosa?
Ho provato a ricreare la partitura da zero e il ridimensionamento del rigo funziona bene, nessun problema. Cosa è successo invece nella partitura in allegato?
Grazie a chi mi darà risposta.

ecco il file:
Partitura.dorico (648.6 KB)

I don’t know if this is related to the cause of the problem, but a temporary fix (until the Staff Size is changed again) is to go into Layout Options > Staves and Systems > Ossias and Extra Staves > Ossias, check/uncheck Show ossias, and click Apply.

Translation:

Hi,
after resizing (smaller) the line of the Pan Flute, in scroll mode, the result is as in the attachment; in page mode, on the other hand, everything is ok. Am I doing something wrong?
I tried recreating the score from scratch and the stave resizing works fine, no problem. What happened instead in the attached score?
Thank you to those who will give me an answer

Sometimes these kinds of issues come up in a transitory fashion. You should find that simply closing and reopening the project puts things back as they should be.

Ho seguito il consiglio di stevenjones e tutto è ritornato regolare.
La cosa però è strana…

Grazie anche a Daniel per avermi risposto.

…selezionando dinuovo Visualizza gli Ossia e poi Applica tutto è rimasto OK!
Grazie ancora.