Bug fixes, stability & refresh above all

Please - no more features before the existing ones work flawlessly.

1. ARA needs a LOT of love before it can be considered fully functioning and up to par with either Studio One or Logic Pro.

2. Steinberg has started the process of refreshing the Cubase GUI, which i applaud, but it still has a long way to go before it’s consistent and up to date. We need a clean, uncluttered, logic and modern GUI.

3. Old (and new) bugs need to be addressed.

4. Steinbergs Download Assistant and Library Manager are extremely outdated and frankly embarassing for a company like Steinberg. Please integrate into the program for ease of use. Please look at what the competition is doing.

5. And by the way, 1990 called and they want their file management system back. It is no secret that the virtual instrument preset management system is massively outdated. It is in dire need of a makeover. Tbh the whole file management system is nowhere near where it should be 20 years into the new millenia. Try to organize Instrument presets or channel presets for more than 1 minute and you will see what I mean. Really. By now there should be intuitive drag and drop, easy ways of organizing, creating folders, renaming, deleting and so on. Other daws have it. Why can’t Steinberg see that? :unamused:

The list goes on.

Don’t get me wrong, I love new features just like the next guy but I’d rather have a really stable, reliable and easy to use daw than a bloated, sinking ship constantly in need of patching. Cubase has loads of fantastic features but due to old, illogical layout a lot of them aren’t even being utilized.

The competition among daws is fierce and it’s only getting worse. Pro Tools, Studio One, Logic Pro X, Reason, Ableton Live, Reaper, Cakewalk, Digital Performer, Bitwig, FL-Studio, Luna and many more are fighting for the users. If Steinberg really wants Cubase to stay on top of the game it’s time to step it up with a completely fresh approach and really turn the tables.

Clean design, ease of use and stability is the way forward. Evolve or fail.

What are you talking about? What the world really needed was a new Drum re-sampler. :angry:

And Cubasis for Android! :mrgreen: