I have found an issue with the replay of grace notes.
It seems like they occasionally supress the second/main note if it is of the same pitch.
A basic example looks like this:
Bug_Grace_Notes_Replay.dorico (1.1 MB)
And sounds on my computer like this:
The first bar is played wrong and the second bar is played correctly.
By trial and error I figured out, correct or faulty replay depends on:
- at which beat the notes are loacted
- grace note on same pitch as main note or not
and it does not seem to depend on:
- restarting Dorico
- creating a new project and recreating the notes
- chosen instrument
- VST setup
- if it is the first or a later occurance of a grace note
- complexity of surrounding score (number of bars/instruments/notes etc.)
My replay options look like these:
And I use:
- Version 22.214.171.1249 (May 30 2023)
- Dorico 5 AudioEngine Version 126.96.36.199
- Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
I would be thank full if this bug could be fixed or if anyone could point out what I might have done wrong.