It seems like the preview function in MediaBay/Loop Browser follows the Tempo Track, even though transport is stopped.
Cubase 6.02.291 32/64 bit. On Win7-x64.
- Create new project.
- Open the Tempo Track and set the tempo to ramp up or down between bars 0 and 4.
- Confirm that tempo is set to follow Tempo Track.
- Open MediaBay or Loop Browser.
- Confirm that “Align Beats to Project” is activated
- Preview sound (eg. a 2 bar loop).
Preview plays back at constant tempo.
The preview playback changes tempo, even though transport is stopped.
Switch tempo to fixed before auditioning.