MIDI Send Inspector interfaces are being obscured by the panel, which fails to expand.
- Create a MIDI track, make sure the Inspector is open and that MIDI Inserts and Sends are showing (right-click to change this).
First, how it should work:
- Open up MIDI Inserts in the Inspector and add a MIDI Modifier in Slot 1.
- Open the interface (e). See how the remaining slots are pushed down to make room.
- Repeat with Slot 2, the same thing happens.
Now, how it doesn’t:
- As above, open up MIDI Sends in the Inspector and add a MIDI Modifier in Slot 1.
- As above, open the interface (e). The available space is not expanded and the slots below are obscured.
- Repeat with the remaining slots. With Slot 4 you can’t even see the interface controls.
(With a previously existing track, instead of the interfaces disappearing into the panel they displayed but were partly obscured by the lowermost graphic (the horizontal bottom bar) of the panel as shown when all the slots were empty. Haven’t been able to reproduce this with the new track but the two behaviours look like they may have a common cause.)
Can anyone confirm this and if so help bring it to Steiny’s attention? It’s not always practical to have the floating interfaces open so I depend on the Inspector when available.