Steps to reproduce:
- Create a MIDI track.
- Record/Draw a MIDI event.
- Open a Key Editor displaying the contents of the event.
- Move the Key Editor window to a position where it’s upper and left window frames are completely snapped to the edge of the screen.
- Close the Window.
- Re-open the MIDI part.
- Observe that the window’s position is not where you last left it.
As a contrast:
- Follow step 1-4 above.
- Move the window so that the left and top window frames are a couple of pixels from the screen edge.
- Follow 5-6.
- Observe that the Window is now in the position where you last moved it to.
Expected behaviour: Nuendo should always remember the last window position.
Actual behaviour: Nuendo will only remember the window position if it’s 0< pixels from screen edge.