I found out that it is not related to the project or version.
During the weekend I deleted the Cubasis 3 app, losing all projects.
I installed a fresh 3.2.1 version and did some testing.
What I found out is weird:
- first I was unable to reproduce the timing issue with increasing desynchronization as shown in the video.
However, after a while the project lost synchronization while working on it, but not in a logical way.
Then happened something which ist really strange:
- after adding some layers to one of the tests the issue became exactly the same as shown in the video. On other tests I was not able to reproduce it.
Deleting the layers afterwards didn’t change anything.
All of this does not happen on Cubasis 2.
I assume that it is the same issue as described at the beginning of this thread:
“if you set the loop range to exactly one bar for example, during each loop iteration, instead of sending 96 clock ticks, Cubasis will send 97 clock ticks, causing the infamous audible clock shift that increases with each loop cycle”
Thanks a lot for trying to solve this. I think many people work on short loops before sequencing them into a track, so solving this issue will help a lot…