Bug report on doits

Hi,
I’m new to the forum. Is there an already existing topic for Bug Reports? I couldn’t find one.
Anyway, while using doits, I discovered that descending doit on two notes only shows one. Ascending okay. See attached image.
Running 3.0.10
John
Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 4.09.42 PM.png

Ascending isn’t “ok” either - it just depends on how the two notes are positioned on the stave.

Thanks for that Leo. As I reported in the facebook group, the glissandi have a similar problem. I tried to use glissando instead of the doit-things, and that doesn’t work either. In the example attached, I select the two quarter notes and then select the glissando line “ornament” but only one line shows instead of two.See attached image.
Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 10.16.40 PM.png

You have to do glissando lines one at a time, and in chordal situations you need to select both the start note and the end note before you place the gliss. This works fine here (though it’s not necessarily automatically pretty):

This is all as designed, for what it’s worth. Dorico does its best to avoid collisions in these situations, and sometimes that means not showing one of the jazz articulations.