-When selecting automation points, cubase auto select the lane where the automation is located. However, with the lane selected, pressing “s” to solo track dosen’t work anymore.
In concrete, when i work on the vocal track, i select it the track to be able to solo/mute/edit it on and off, but when as soon i modify automation with the arrow keys, the automation lane becomes selected and solo/mute shortcuts dosen’t work anymore.
-Solo shortcut also dosen’t work on folder track
- Create new project
- Add a track
- Enable Automation read on the track
- Show first automation line
- Create two points with mouse
- Select one or another point with your keyboard left or right cursor
- The automation line becomes selected and solo/mute/record keyboard shortcuts dosen’t work anymore.