Bug: sorting columns with multiple screens

We have this problem in the Mediabay and Markers window. In our case we use 3 monitors and a TV. It is only the most left monitor that refuses to sort, other screens work fine.

We have this issue at several machines (Intel Mac Pro and Mac Studio M1), all with the latest version of Nuendo in Mac Catalina and Montery.

I hope Steinberg picks this up :slight_smile:

JP

picked-up :slight_smile: … strange bug! I contacted our framework team, thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Hi @JPGeers , we want to try reproducing the issue inhouse. Could you please share some information about the screen setup(s), regarding monitor / TV resolutions and screen arrangement? PM would be fine. Thanks & Regards, Jörg Hoinkis (Steinberg MediaBay developer)

2 Likes

Hi @JPGeers , and please add a screenshot of the System Preferences Tab with the Monitor arrangement visible. It’s very important to know how a screen is arranged to its neighbours. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Joerg and @Arne_Scheffler, thanks for your support! I made a screenshot showing the system prefs of all screens. They all use its default screen resolution but for the screenshot I ticked the option ‘scaled’ to show the resolution. My colleague @Misja_van_Waterschoo has a comparable setup.

Let me know if you need more info!
JP

Hi @JPGeers , we’d like to also get the screenshot of the “rangschikking” tab. Thanks in advance.

Here it is!

Perfect, thank you!