BUG: Strip not working and automation panel

Hi, couple of problems that have been around for while so time to report. :wink:

1: Sometimes, without warning or explainable reason; the whole strip on a channel stops working. The same goes for the plug-ins the strip contains if I try to load them as inserts. If I copy the channel the problems persist. If I create a new channel and copy the clips on to it everything is working normal.

Impossible to recreate as far as I can see, cause there’s no logical reason or chain of events, if anyone else has seen this please tell.

2: Automation panel seems to have a life of its own. I never suspend anything but the MUTE function but now and again when I open a project there can be a myriad of suspensions, volume, inserts…you name it. The “workaround” is ofcourse just to turn them off again but still would be better if it didn’t happen.

No fix in 6.07.

Alex can i get a project file to reproduce? This has been a problem since 5.1.1 at least. I thought it had gone as I haven’t seen it in N6 yet so I’d like to see if it’s the same issue.

I don’t think it has anything to with the channel strips. Pm me

Hi, ok I’ll see if I can find the project. :slight_smile: