BUG: Strip not working and automation panel

Hi, couple of problems that have been around for while so time to report. :wink:

1: Sometimes, without warning or explainable reason; the whole strip on a channel stops working. The same goes for the plug-ins the strip contains if I try to load them as inserts. If I copy the channel the problems persist. If I create a new channel and copy the clips on to it everything is working normal.

Impossible to recreate as far as I can see, cause thereā€™s no logical reason or chain of events, if anyone else has seen this please tell.

2: Automation panel seems to have a life of its own. I never suspend anything but the MUTE function but now and again when I open a project there can be a myriad of suspensions, volume, insertsā€¦you name it. The ā€œworkaroundā€ is ofcourse just to turn them off again but still would be better if it didnā€™t happen.

No fix in 6.07.

Alex can i get a project file to reproduce? This has been a problem since 5.1.1 at least. I thought it had gone as I havenā€™t seen it in N6 yet so Iā€™d like to see if itā€™s the same issue.

I donā€™t think it has anything to with the channel strips. Pm me

Hi, ok Iā€™ll see if I can find the project. :slight_smile: