Ive been struggling with this bug a while now and wanted to be shure i had it right.
- Import stereo.wav > “dialog” > copy to location, split files.
- make group, stereo.
- assign the two mono files to group then pan left and right.
- assign one vst(eq, comp,…) to 1st channel, slot 1
- alt copy vst to channel 2, slot 1
- move vst on channel 2 to next slot(2).
channel 2 sound dissapears.
sound will return when vst is turned off.
If vst is moved to another channel then back, on occasion the sound will return
This has been driving me nuts!! And i finnaly cracked what was going on.
Cubase 5.5.2 Build 637
I have experienced this on earlier builds such as 5.5.1
edit subject name change to be more accurate