Bug? Verse numbers don't follow lyric baseline offset

In the gif below, you can see that the verse numbers don’t follow the lyric baseline offset. This is new since 3.1.

When I first realized this, I died a little bit on the inside, but as demonstrated below, when I toggle “Show verse number” off, then back on, thankfully the verse numbers return to align to the lyrics… so I can work around it.

Thanks for reporting this, Dan. I can reproduce it and see why it’s happening. We’ll take care of it!

Daniel, in the meantime, is there a way to hack the JSON to toggle verse numbers?

I found UI.InvokePropertyEnableSwitch?Type=kLyricShowVerseNumber&Value=true/false, but I can’t seem to figure out how to toggle it.

Dan, curiously, I was up against this bug yesterday, but I did NOT need to correct it every time. Occasionally other things would cause a refresh and they would fix themselves. One thing I noticed is manually adjusting the vertical level of a stave below the lyrics. Go figure.

No, you can’t both toggle the slide switch and show/hide the verse number in a single command invocation.