I’ve found a bug with the reference track:
- Create a new audio montage at 44khz. When the montage opens, it has one stereo track as default.
- Add a reference track.
- Drag a 44k stereo file onto the reference track - but DO NOT CLICK ANYWHERE IN THE TIMELINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE
- Hit play immediately without moving cursor or adding anything else.
The reference track audio begins playback - but:
A) The green playback cursor is not there. It’s not moving at all even though audio is playing back.
B) Monitoring for the reference track is not engaged, but audio is heard (it should not be without “listen alone” engaged).
C) Click the “listen alone” button to enable it, and audio is MUTED - even though it should be the opposite
D) Click the “listen alone” button again to disable it, and audio plays back - even though it should now be muted.
THE ISSUE AND FIX:
It seems that the “Listen Alone” button is somehow reversed. To fix:
- With audio still playing, hit spacebar to stop playback. It stops normally.
- Hit play again to resume playing. Now a green cursor is created, and playback works normally - AND, the “listen alone” button is no longer reversed… it’s fixed.