Bugs in 9.5 notes does not appears when record midi

Hi! In Cubase 9.5 when I recording MIDI in the key editor, the notes do not appear immediately, but appear after pressing stop recording. This is a very unusual and uncomfortable, empty field. In the Cubase 9.0 all is good. Another problem - when working in the key editor, if I want to reduce the horizontal zoom I click on the minus in the lower right corner. In the 9,0 version everything works fine. In the 9.5 version it need very very accurately hit the minus. Otherwise zoom instantly shrinks to a minimum. :cry:

Hi,

Are you sure you are recording to the editor? Is the Record enable of the editor enabled? And is the editor in focus?

It’s not a bug and works just fine. Make sure Record In Editor is on. IIRC, with C8.5 or C9 Steinberg changed the factory default from on to off, or they added the Record in editor button as a feature and set it in default mode to off. This caused a bit of confusion for me too.

As far as horizontal zoom in the key editor, I see no behavior change vs. C9. It works fine on both 34 inch ultra wide and 28 inch ultra wide. What size is your display?

Yes, of course. I open the key editor and works with it. I can make notes, moves it, etc.

It’s not a bug and works just fine. Make sure Record In Editor is on. IIRC, with C8.5 or C9 Steinberg changed the factory default from on to off, or they added the Record in editor button as a feature and set it in default mode to off. This caused a bit of confusion for me too.

you are right .this button is not visible by default on my monitor. it appeared only when I pressed default settings. and then this button have to activate (click). everything worked as it should. thank you very much! I would never have found ! I don’t understand why Steinberg in 9,5 version changed many familiar things. it Angers!

As far as horizontal zoom in the key editor, I see no behavior change vs. C9. It works fine on both 34 inch ultra wide and 28 inch
ultra wide. What size is your display?

maybe it has to do with my display (19 inch), but in version 9.0 and everything works well