Bugs in version 1.1

I´m running 1.1 in Windows 10.
1- Scan all plugins on start (it takes unbelievables 5 minutes to scan 150-200 plugins). All plugins running ok.
2- uncheck scan plugins on start and restart program. Now some plugins stopped working as if they were not installed.

3- Other plugins show duplicated, I only have 1 folder added for VST2 plugins (Program Files/VSTplugins) and in any case of these duplicated plugins I have the VST2 version or anything duplicated, just the VST3 version.

4- Sometimes when open a plugin the following bug happens, not always, don´t know how to reproduce it.

5- Enable scan plugins on start and restart, everything is working ok again.

Don´t need to add that I have to wait 5 minutes again everytime…

As reported elsewhere, happens when you open it the second time (VST2 plugins only), fix is coming.

Scanning simply opens the plugin once, then close again. VST Live takes no time at all for that, just the plugins.

Could you pls name a few?

Check to see if there are 2 or 3 lines displayed next to the plug’s name. They are VST2 and VST3 versions resp.

it takes unbelievables 5 minutes to scan 150-200 plugins
[/quote]

Scanning simply opens the plugin once, then close again. VST Live takes no time at all for that, just the plugins.

Cubase takes less than 1/4 time to scan the same list and I´m sure that any other DAW too…nobody would use one that takes 5 minutes everytime you start it.

Could you pls name a few?

Zebra2 ,EZbass, Hive are some, didn´t check all the list.

Check to see if there are 2 or 3 lines displayed next to the plug’s name. They are VST2 and VST3 versions resp.
[/quote]

yes I see the lines but I don´t have the vst2 versions installed and when I rescan plugins at start the vst2 version dissappear proof that they are not installed, when disable scan at start the vst2 appear again but I can´t open it, nothing happens when click on it also proof that it´s not present.
Maybe in the past I had vst2 versions installed, could it be that scanning/not scanning plugins at start point to different lists/config file?