bugs in WL7.01

I think i found some bugs in WL7.01, not sure if 7.0 also had that same thing going on.
I run wl7.01 in win7 32bit.

First; sometimes when i render a song with some pluginns and external gear in the chain and i cancel the rendering and click render again within a couple of seconds it looks like it starts rendering but it doesn’t. It only happens when you cancel a render and click render again within a few seconds later.

Second: when i skip between 2 or 3 songs for AB’ing levels and things all of a sudden there is a popup that says something like ‘do you want to paste the data into this file’ Don’t know the exact line, i will make a screenshot later this week but it’s really annoying. There is nothing but mouseclicking between the songs going on, no keycombo’s or whatever. I can press cancel and everything is fine but it’s not the way it should be.

when i skip between 2 or 3 songs for AB’ing levels and things

How do you do that exactly?
Yes, the exact message would be welcome (or any significant part of it).

I mean AB’ing between songs so basically fast clicking between a couple of songs to listen to differences in sound.
I will make a screenshot to show you what it is but it looks like some kind of shortcut for ctrl-c that is started just by clicking in the screen. If i click OK it will paste the previous file i listened to into the next file at cursor position.

This is the message i get.

It’s quite annoying…

Also wondering about the not rendering issue, did you already check that as well? seems like bug to me and it’s also a bit frustrating. :cry:

This message happens if you drag a tab onto the same windows contents. So when you say:
“I mean AB’ing between songs so basically fast clicking between a couple of songs to listen to differences in sound.”

Where exactly do you click?

Concerning the other issue, I haven’t checked yet. I will.