Build error in auwrapper

I’m trying to build the auwrapper library from v3.6.6 of the VST3 SDK in Xcode 8.3.3 under OS X 10.13, but am getting this error when it compiles the base.xcodeproj:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/CoreAudioUtilityClasses/CoreAudio/AudioUnits/AUPublic/AUCarbonViewBase/AUCarbonViewBase.cpp:263:46: error: non-constant-expression cannot be narrowed from type ‘short’ to ‘CGFloat’ (aka ‘float’) in initializer list [-Wc++11-narrowing]
HISize originalSize = { mBottomRight.h, mBottomRight.v };

I did not get this error when building on my older laptop with Xcode 8.2.x under OS X 10.12. Do I need to stick with the older OS libraries when using v3.6.6 (or update to a newer VST3 SDK), or is there a way to fix this in my setup?

Thanks,
Howard

I see that Xcode 8.3.3 includes the OS X 10.12 SDK, so even though I’m on OS 10.13 on my new Mac, it is using the same SDK as on my old Mac. So I’m a bit confused as to what is different if I’m using the same source code, the same VST3 SDK (3.6.6), the same Xcode (8.3.3), and the same OS X SDK (10.12). Something, somewhere, is causing this build error of the base Xcode project on my new laptop but not on my old one, but what?

Check that you use the same CoreAudioUtilityClasses on both machines.