Building new ASUS Intel PC - WS X299 SAGE vs WS X299 SAGE/10g vs WS 621E SAGE (dual CPU server)

Hi,
Contemplating a new system, one for me, one I’m building for a friend.

Is there a benefit to the 10g protocol on the X299 Sage/10g? It appears it was one less U.2 port than the regular X299 Sage which seems like it may be more useful in AV application.

And then after that battle between those two. What about either one of those against WS 621E Sage server motherboard…

Is there a benefit of dual CPU. Can Cubendo take advantage of dual CPUs or is it redundant and better off to funnel all activity to one CPU?

The WS 621E Sage doesn’t seem to have a thunderbolt header like the X299 does, but that could potentially be solved with a pcie card no?

Will be running
-Cubase/Nuendo
-Spectralayers
-Reaktor
-Kontakt
-Ableton
-Photoshop
-Premiere
-AfterAffects
-Vegas

-VSTi/Sample intensive work
-live multi-track recording with monitoring (up to 32ch + monitoring),
-want to spec for 32out 32in analog mixing
-do a lot of DAW to external MIDI using a Motu MIDI XT.
-4k multi-track video / video effects

Typically record at 88.2khz 24/32

Converters will either be a Lynx Aurora classic with the pcie card, a new Lynx Aurora (n), or might switch to an RME UFX+ for the great connectivity options.

It will be Windows 10 on this system to conform to new Cubase 10.5 support.

Thank you

I run a dual Xeon E5-2670. There is a huge amount of headroon om the CPU side.
I use it for Cubase 10 and Premiere. So far, I haven’t experienced any issues at all. My Cubase projects are loaded with VST effects and VSTi’s and I cannot find a way to bring it into its knees.

What motherboard are you using with your Xeon setup?

Sorry for my late reply. Work has been crazy.

I use an Asus Z9PE-16. It’s an LGA 2011 board.