Bundled virtual isntruments,trial version?

Hey guys,just received pro 8 in the post today.Upon opening the box i was surprised to find a dvd with the grand 3 on it.Along with that there are groove agent 4,pad shop and a few other dvds.All of the dvds say trial addition and there is a sheet with activation codes for all the dvds(Im sure you all know this anyway).Im presuming these are scaled down versions of the full products as they have SE on them correct?Also im wondering are they 30 day demo’s?Reason i ask is im about to replace my hard drive and reinstall the OS etc in the next week or so but im just gona go ahead and install cubase to see if there are any issuses with my system etc and register it with the e-licenser.If these are demo versions id rather wait til i get the computer fixed up before installing them as it would be a waste otherwise.Having said that i was under the impression the likes of groove agent and pad shop werent going to be demo versions(which they may not be of course).Cheers

Yes they are 30 day demos of cut down versions.

Having said that i was under the impression the likes of groove agent and pad shop werent going to be demo versions(which they may not be of course).

Groove AGent SE4 comes with Cubase. Groove Agent is a more advanced paid product.
Padshop is included. Padshop Pro is the extended paid version.