Burning to a CD Issue

Hi, I recently purchased the WaveLab Elements 7 ( also upgraded to the 7.2 V). I’ve installed it and pulled in 12 songs into a montage. I’m done editing etc and I am ready to burn it to a disc but I cannot find where/how to do this. I’ve checked the program HELP section and the PDF Manual and as close as I have gotten is to click on this little icon of a CD with an arrow pointing into the disk from the upper right hand corner. I cannot find that icon. I’ve checked all the drop down menus, looked under Utilities which is where I would think it belonged and I cannot find it. I have wasted so much time trying to locate this icon/Write Audio CD. It’s very frustrating. Can anyone help me locate this icon and get me pointed in the right direction? I’ve contacted Support and Chris told me to look at page 87 in the Manual, I’ve been reading it and the instructions are very vague still in not telling you where you can find things.

Thanks for any help.
Kathy

Best to post in the dedicated Wavelab section of this forum, I’m sure you’ll get lots of help :slight_smile:

2012-09-13_18-22-25.png

I’m sorry to be a hassle, I’m just having some issues trying to figure out the ins and outs of WL Elements and the Forum. I had to register my product with the E Licenser # which I just did in order to post replies on the forum. I thought I had done that last week, but apparently I hadn’t. So…

PG, To follow up with your response about clicking

Workspace > Specific Tool Windows > CD

I don’t have the CD option after I choose Specific Tool Windows. What is wrong? I still can’t find that icon anywhere…

Thanks,
Kathy

2012-09-15_21-51-08.png