C10.5.0 Several Bugs

Hi,

Has anyone experienced these bugs before? Any suggestion on how I can go around them?

1 - Crash or freeze when closing a project? It happens to me pretty much every other time. This has been happening on other versions of Cubase.
2 - Freeze on Import Track from Project. 100% of the times
3 - Freeze on Export Selected Tracks. 100% of the times

My system:

Win 10 1903, 18362.476
i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz
64GB Ram
GeForce GTX 1070

Best,

Juan

Hi,

Make sure your plug-ins are up to date, please.

This is an known issue. At some system, this crash happens. You can drag and drop from MediaBay or files explorer, to open it.

Is it large project?

Hi Martin,

• As far as I can tell, my plugins are up to date. This freeze has been happening to me for a long time now.
  • That’s good to know
  • It’s a template with about 500 disabled tracks that I enable when needed.

Hi,

Could you use Microsoft ProcDump utility to generate a dmp file of the dresses, please?

Cubase 10.5 freezes nearly every time I close o project. Old problem but 1st time for me. I used an old solution I read about which is to start a new profile in the Profile Manager. Problem is I lose all my preferences and after a couple of projects the same thing starts happening again. 10.5 is pretty bug-riddled. Other people have listed all the problems. I think many upgraders feel ripped-off at the mo. Seems like a botched update. Maybe rushed out? I would like to assume Steinberg are on the case despite the silence…

Hi,

As mentioned above… Use Microsoft ProcDump to generate dmp file and share it, please.

Exporting and importing tracks from a large project.
This will be fixed in the next update.