C10 + Waves Studiorack - Crashes on Mac but not Win

This thread started in November 2018 and this is still not fixed. I lost $100 on upgrading to C10 Pro which has been useless for me due to this issue but it doesn’t matter much at this point as I’ve given up on waiting and being a Steinberg beta tester and have switched to Ableton 10 Live Suite. Loving it and never looking back. CYA.

Very regrettable. I have a Soundgrid system that I cannot use because of this one small problem

Just thought I’d give an update that this is still an issue in 10.0.20 (6 months later).

Simply put;
Do not upgrade to or install Cubase 10 if you’re a Waves Soundgrid/Studiorack user,
it’ll save you a lot of headache to just stick to 9.5, unfortunately.

Looks like this is fixable only by Waves, and no visible movement on this at all.
Still waiting here.

Any update i would like to use studiorack

I Just Called Waves Again They Are All Nice Until I Ask When Are you Going to Fix The Studio Rack Plugin Crashing Cubase 10 On Mac Then They Start Having a Attitude We Don’t Have a ETA And He Toll Me The Developer is Not Sharing Any Information WTF :open_mouth: Sales Bounced Me To Tech Support and Tech Support Tell Me We Do Not Have Anything To Do With That WHAT!!! Steinberg Can You Please Help The Idiots At Waves Fix One Little Plugin i Have Over $4000 Invested Just in Waves Hardware And Plugins That i Cant Use Correctly Nw it is is Just a Audio Interface Now i Can’t Use The Soundgrid DSP

PS… And You Know What Else Those Waves Idiots Said To Me They Said Go Back To Cubase 9.5 if i Wanted To Say With Cubase 9.5 i Would Not Have Paid For The Cubase 10 Upgrade How Stupid and Disrespectful Could They Be ( Steinberg Can You Please Help Us )

Funny how Waves’ marketing for the Soundgrid systems is going strong, yet there’s still this unresolved incompatibility issue.

Just wondered if anyone has any news regarding studiorack? I read from the waves site that studiorack v10 is out now but can’t find any updates with regards offline bounce in cubase 10.

:frowning:

When IS STUDIO RACK PLUGIN GOING TO BE FIXED It Has Been CRASHING CUBASE 10 With Mac For a Year Now ( And Now Cubase 10.5 is Out ) Have Not Been Abal To Use My $4000 Dollars Of Waves Stuff My Digigrid iOS And My Waves Plugins I CANT USE THEM FOR WHAT I BOT THEM FOR ( TO USE THE SOUNDGRID DSP PLUGINS Now It Is Just a Over Priced Audio Interface Come On Waves This is Getting Ridiculous Now

Hi,

I would recommend to ask Waves directly. I don’t expect anybody on the Cubase user forum knows.