I’d like to make sure I’ve haven’t got this wrong …
- Install the C5 trial (previously downloaded) and make sure it’s working
- Buy C6 update
- Don’t install C6 yet, but update my Cubase C4 license to C6
- Run C5 trial with the C6 license
– This, I think, gives me a FULL version of C5, and not some kind of reduced trial version?
- Apply the C5.5.3 update
- Wait a while and install C6 once the early problems seem to be resolved in revised versions
My main concern is point 4: am I right in thinking that the C5 trial is the same as the C5 full program, and (coupled with the C6 license) will therefore work the same as if I’d installed from a C5 DVD (which I don’t have)?