C6.5 - 64bit rewire - where is it????????

erm…Im looking for the advertised rewire connections in 64bit 6.5, has someone forgotten to put them in?

Hi,
your ReWire client application needs to be native 64-bit as well to connect it to Cubase 64-bit. Is it?

Best,
Helge

ahhhh… that sucks… come on then ableton… another cog has to turn before i can actually work in 64 bit, its only been what?.. two or three years since the 64 bit cubase now!

cheers for the reply though.

hello Helge
Sibelius 7 is a Native 64bits program , and doesn’t work in rewire with the lastest 6.5 version .
your point of view is welcome

confirmed - Cubase 6.5 x64 with Sibelius 7.1 x64 = no Rewire :frowning:

But do you have the latest ReWire.dll (or ReWire.bundle on Mac) installed? It needs to be v 1.8.1.

I upgraded to C6.5 but no rewire is available in the devices menu. I have Reason 4 installed and I have ReWire.dll V 1.8.1 in Program Files/Common Files/Propellorhead Software/ReWire folder.
This is Windows 7 64bit and Cubase 6.5 64bit
Any ideas as to why it’s not showing up?

Thanks

Perhaps the problem is Reason 4 is 32 bit only? Derp!!! :cry:

This is regarding Reason 6, it is possible that Reason 4 will not work in 64bit.
From Prop Forum:
_Using Reason 6 with ReWire on a 64-bit operating system:

"If you are running a 64-bit OS, Reason will automatically install and run in 64-bit mode. However, if you are using
ReWire, there are a couple of extra considerations:

• Both the ReWire host and Reason must run in the same mode (32-bit or 64-bit).
  • To use ReWire in 64-bit mode, the ReWire host application must have support for 64-bit ReWire. If not, you
    need to run both programs in 32-bit mode._