C6.5 midi disappears after dynamics mapping symbol in score

Hello,
Installed C6.5, then, upon playback:
Without having passed a dynamics mapping command (as in score) after hitting play, C6.5 midi events for note on commands etc. appear normally in the project window (left of the track), but do not appear in the inserted midi monitor, but are received by the VST (VSL, Kontakt) which plays the notes.
Having passed a dynamics mapping command C6.5 midi events for note on commands etc. do not appear in the project window (left of the track), and do not appear in the inserted midi monitor, and are not received by the VST (VSL, Kontakt).
Starting again, after stopping, the notes play as if not having passed a dynamics mapping symbol.

This was found for existing projects and for newly set up projects, and I cannot cure it (in C6.5 nor the VST’s settings).
Anybody have similar problems ?
What to do ?

regards,
Gerard

Anybody using score experienced this ?
Gerard

ps
The midi monitor is registering everything as opposed to what I said in the first post (settings were changed by the update)

I’m not sure if I understand your recipe completely, but there are indeed problems with VST Dynamics (there was already a related problem in Cubase 6.0.x, but it does indeed seem worse now).
In the announcement for the Cubase 6.0.6 update, this has apparently been fixed… let’s just hope that there will be a similar update (even a hotfix?) for Cubase 6.5 :slight_smile:.

Well,
sure hope this won’t take long, I cannot work any further on the projects I was working on,
Gerard