i did the following
- completly deinstalled cubase elements 6.0.7 64 bit
- plain cubase 6 elements 32 bit installation
- updated to 6.0.6 - FL Studio 10 ReWire is visible
- updated to 6.0.7 - FL Studio 10 ReWire is visible
- deinstalled cubase 6.0.7 32 bit
- installed cubase 6 elements 64bit
- updated to cubase 6.0.6 64 bit - same scenario like yesterday - FL Studio 10 ReWire is NOT visible.
It seems that Steinberg made a wrong update and the comparsion sheet is still correct …
but in the update log pdf it’s clearly written
The 6.0.6 maintenance update introduces the following
Rewire x64 support
Cubase now connects to ReWire client applications in a
pure 64-bit environment under Windows and Mac OS X.
(AI / Elements only)
Anyone with the same problem/confusion?
I’m using Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1, if that helps …