C6 Lag during playback

Well, let me repeat what I said, with a little emphasis: "make your request specific, like “Has anyone experienced this problem before? Please only answer with yes or no” Now who can’t read… Sheesh.

Luck, Arjan

That kind of question is the classic “yes/no only” answer…

My point exactly.

Luck, Arjan

Listen, douchebag…“Has anyone experienced this before?” is not exactly a multiple choice question, is it? It’s pretty specific. I didn’t ask to only “respond yes or no” because for most normal people, common sense would dictate that there is only one of two ways to answer that question. I had no idea we were going to have to have group therapy here. Again, stop posting if you don’t have an answer (which you clearly do not). Thanks for playing :wink:

Ah we’re at the name calling stage now. Well DeLa, you certainly took a record time to get impopular here. Viewing profile, dela1230 Add foe - click. :smiley:

Luck, Arjan

I’m heartbroken.

ROFLMFAO!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your tantrum is a sure way to get what you’re getting. :wink:

Ok, got it. Sooooo…back to the point…

Sorry for the OT, but Chris-it’s a little scary that you don’t know what VEP is! It’s quite popular, especially with orchestral composers . I’d like to think Steinberg was pretty well acquainted with it.

Hello NYC Composer,

I know the Vienna VST stuff. Don’t worry, but I didn’t knew “VEP”

Cheers,

Chris

Good to hear, Chris! (although, no VEP VST for Mac, oddly enough-AU only.)