C6 - UK - UPS say it's on its way

Thanks for that :slight_smile: According to the tracking it’s left Barking now. UPS Standard is usually same day service once it’s in the country so who knows, may get mine tomorrow. Turns out I’ve got a full weekend of Pro Tools work lined up anyway so I’ll not get near it til Monday >:-(

Barking must be the UK hub for packets from Germany. It’s also my local depot!

I’m hoping mine goes through Tooting.

Anyway, the good news is that I received an email today. It tells me that Cubase 6 has been released.

:slight_smile:
So sorry for those people whos deliveries are delayed …
but …
woohoo mine’s on the van & “out for delivery” … so the only problem now is catching the ups guy when he gets here.
I have a loud 4 hour session this afternoon … if upsman uses the bell I’m sorted … but if he knocks I’m done for :frowning:

Still no shipping info here…

:cry:

nope nowt here either!
Will just have to console myself with the nice AKG K702s i bought the other day instead :wink:

Nothing here either - no communication about delivery at all.

I did get the sales email to say Cubase 6 has been released and if I’d like to buy it!!! How annoying is that?!

oh now that’s just rubbing it in now isn’t it! :wink:

I have it in my hand !!

…well I had to do something while I was waiting for the big brown van…

…but really it arrived mid-day.
Daren’t install till tonight though in case it affects my paid C5 work this afternoon.
…box feels nice though !!

It feels nice?!

What - is it designed by Apple? :laughing:

I’ve just checked YouTube - nobody’s done a Cubase 6 unboxing video yet. Now’s your chance to tease us all!

:smiley:
…now if I had time maybe I’d have done just that !! Customer arriving soon though.
Anyhow, I unwrapped it on the loo so maybe a bit too exciting for youTube ?
Really hope all you guys hear something soon.

Now I’m getting worried!

You unwrapped it on the loo, it feels nice, you have it in your hand?

Methinks some of us are getting a little too excited…

:laughing:

Hello Tony,

Are you saying it simply turned up without being informed of a tracking code? If you had got a TC, how long before was this emailed to you (hours / days)?

Still looking like some of us who bought it first have been overlooked.

lol you’re not wrong !!

No, I got an email that it had been dispatched on 18th Jan at 11pm.
Tracking number was working within the hour … see first post.
It is very odd though that many of you, who seemed to have ordered the day before me, still have had no shipping info.

I just got off the phone to asknet uk… mine hasn’t even been despatched yet… bought mine on friday and our guitarist bought his on saturday… he’s had the email so there seems to be no system to them shipping it.

They told me mine should be here tomorrow or monday.

They told me mine should be here tomorrow or monday.

Don’t you just hate it when they say ‘should be’? That could be mean anything.

You mean like “The upgrade to Cubase 7 should be free”…

:unamused:

Have you got their telephone number? If so, I can ring and check. Thanks.

Mine arrived this morning, a full day earlier than the UPS tracking estimated yesterday :slight_smile: