C7.51 No. of visible mixer tracks??

Hi All

So there I was working away and for reasons I can’t remember I moved the mixer from the 2nd monitor (a 23") to the main monitor (a 27") and I accidentally hit the KC for zoom out and suddenly I can see all 55 tracks that I have running (OK they were pretty thin but…). I had only been able to get a maximum of 29 up to now. so I moved it back to the 23" monitor and still all 55 tracks visible, however I then hit my normal Workspace1 KC out of habit (idiot, yes I know!!!), and I ended up back with only 29 visible tracks and I can’t figure out how I got all those tracks showing,does anybody know??? I do hope so!!!

Best Regards

Dave

Hi All…an update

So further on, after messing around in between working, I found out that when I start C7 I can zoom to as many tracks as I want (it seems to be from 1 to 100) even if it’s an existing old project. However if I press the “show channel racks” button (next to the Racks dropdown) it immediately changes to what I had before which is a maximum of 29 tracks (no matter which monitor it is on), does this make sense to anyone, is there a setting I’m missing?

Best Regards

Dave