c7 Forum closure

Forum Maintenance scheduled for July 3rd

Unread postby Ed Doll » 27 Jun 2013 14:08

Hello,
We are going to restructure the forum and need to take it offline on that day for a couple of hours. As we will be moving quite a lot of topics and forum categories, I cannot say when exactly the forum will be online again.
The shut down is scheduled for 10 am CET though.

Thank you for your understanding! I hope that you’ll find the forum a bit easier to navigate once it is back.

Cheers,
Ed

Ed Doll, Support Manager
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

I hope you take the opportunity to re-introduce separate Mac and PC forums.

Thanks

+1

yep it would be nice ,lets say our good byes now . BYE !!!

PC rules the world !!!

+1,000,000

As Steinberg just posted this on facebook I think it proves the fact that Pc is more universally used than Mac and in a professional manner more European producers use Pc because Mac is just all hype from a country that wants world domination lol … please Steinberg let this be reality and block any Mac users from entering the Pc side if so ,we need a secret password !!! :wink: :wink:

looks like it’s going to be one major overhaul , bring on the trumpets !!!

Sorry guys,

Ain’t gonna happen.

Can’t we all just get along? NO! Get it on! :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

GCHQ and the NSA have got a line on all of you. Snowden was right. The mixer is part of the new world order. Get used to it. Just remember to watch your back.
Remember “loose talk costs lives”!

My buddy and I have the same exact Macintosh 'puter but he runs
Cubase as a PC app using ‘Boot Camp’.

IMHO
Cubase is defiantly ‘zipper’ in that
environment.
{‘-’}

nothing has changed and it looks like we are stuck together still :unamused: :unamused:

Clowns to the left of me… jokers to the right…here I am… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{'-"]