C8..a list of smaller-picture updates

hi, thank you for the list of new “features on the Tin list” of cubase 8 on the Steinberg website…these are the Bigger Ticket items…can we have a list of the smaller “issues resolved” that has also taken place between 7.5 and 8?

for instance, can a track preset finally save the Auxes as well?

has the “scanning system plugins” every daylight saving change been resolved?

can you drag and drop from the audiopool to Battery yet?

presets for audio mixdown window?

can you resize the Instrument rack? (ie make it smaller than 1/3 of the whole screen)

can you drag mixer channels left or right and re-order them by clicking on the mixer channel with the mouse and dragging the mixer channel left or right (criticized in C7 by SOS Mag)?

can you properly recolor the whole mixer channel?

seeing as there is a complete “reworking of the Cubase Engine” and its apparently blazingly more efficient, can you do something mind-bendingly hard thats never been done before…like…i dont know say Add a new Audio Track whilst Cubase is playing without it hysterically stuttering and coughing audio?

i hope these long-standing issues that are mentioned on the forum over and over and over and over and over and over and over again have been addressed?

Cheers!
Blackout

PS. can you please make the C8 manual a separate download somewhere so i can read it before i buy or install the whole software?

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_pro_8.html

I’m not seeing the changelog at the link you gave.

however the operation manual is there on that link (zipped) which is excellent …clocking in at over 1300 pages :slight_smile:

probably my biggest annoyance with Cubase… do you happen to know if it’s been changed ?

has the “scanning system plugins” every daylight saving change been resolved?

One of my biggest issues… :cry: