C9 suddenly displaying at diminished size

I opened Cubase this morning, and everything was displaying at about half the size it did before. The only change I’ve made is adding a new VSTi to the mix. Could that instrument change the display settings in Cubase? Other than that, what could be going on? Thanks for your help.

Oddly, it DOES appear to be the fault of the SONiVOX orchestral plugins I installed. On Cubase startup (both 9 and 8.5), the splash screen is normal until the new plugins are registered, at which point the splash screen diminishes in size, and then similarly affects the following views of Cubase. Any reason this should happen?

What is the name of the plugin dll file exactly??

OrchestralCompanionWoodwinds_x64.dll

Well it’s certainly the correct version. I don’t have this specific plug but I did purchase the orchestral companion strings for 1 dollar which works without issue.
I have no idea what to suggest I’m afraid.

Where did you buy yours? I’m actually using the trial version from the manufacturer’s website right now; maybe that’s contributing to the problem somehow? I’ve put in a support request, but they only answer on weekdays. I’ll report back if/when I hear something. Thanks.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Below is a screenshot of the 2 versions, one with and one without the Sonivox plugins. It’s not a HUGE difference, but it’s annoying, and it’s disturbing that a plugin would affect Cubase like this.