Campaign for more emoticons

Sorry, my good friend, but I’m going to have to disagree with you here.
the laughing dog gif is not from his forum - it turns up in a quick laughing dog google image search.
Quote my post and you’ll see it’s from floridadude.
Anyway, assuming that he put you and I on ‘Foe’ - that certainly does not mean that he’s “seeking peace
without aggression”. It only means that he wasnt going to allow his poisonous tactics to be scrutinized by you,
so he did what a coward would do - first he micro edited your post in a transparent attempt to make it look like you said something that you did not say - then he put you on his Foe List so that he wouldn’t feel obligated to
respond to your attempts to work toward forum hygiene. You attempted to make him (and all of us) take a look at his own(our own) behavior - that made him squirm - hence his “Go Away!!” comments - then the foe list.
After putting us on Foe - he then proceeded to the ‘4 chords’ thread to call Larry and I “sycophants and Steely Dan wannabe’s which he finds hilarious”…seeking peace?

Now anyone who reads what Larry and I actually wrote would have to conclude that PW either doesn’t know what sycophant means, or he’s just doing what he always does and throwing another gratuitous dig - or perhaps both.

He then hijacked John’s Japan thread yet again with his charged political ranting and tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.
Seeking peace? When it comes to interpersonal relations on forums - peace is the last thing he’s interested in.
His PR is carefully calculated, though. He’ll say really nice things to certain people in an attempt to win allies,
and show what a swell guy he is - and he always puts lots of smile smilies in his posts. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I never posted in the “idiots on the forum” thread - where he began with schoolyard taunting and posting
of the laughing dog - then seemingly in the blink of an eye he began playing the victim.
My posting of the turtle and the dog is simply my visual way of saying that he’s a coward for putting you
on his foe list, and the dog is my own way of giving as good as I get.

I will promise you this: If he stops his under the table taunting of me, and otherwise stops his unprovoked
trolling (Paddy’s Day thread) Happy St Paddys Day (musical question) - Steinberg Lounge - Steinberg Forums and poisoning the forum with his breaches of forum rules ie political ranting and hijacking of threads, Then I will absolutely stay clear of him and make no posts towards him or about him.
I simply have -very- little faith that this will happen.

His eventual banning will most likely be the thing that’ll restore some sanity to this otherwise
excellent environment. If anyone thinks it improper that he should be spoken about while I’m on his foe list,
all I can say is - feel free to quote my entire post so he can have a look. I’m not saying anything I wouldn’t say
in his presence. Foe listing was -his- idea/(tactic). I hope I’m proven wrong on this, but foe listing was most likely
his first calculated move as he marches forward with his scorched Earth forum tactics.

I appreciate your even handedness, Glyn - and your willingness to call me out when you think it warranted,
and you certainly deserved my reply.

Lenny