Can all the "Vouchers" that came with my Cubase 13 upgrade be used on two computers?

I have used the vouchers that came with my Cubase Pro 13 upgrade to install the following on my home (main) computer [through the linked websites and “Redeem” codes]:

• “Celemony Melodyne 5 essential”
  • “UA PolyMAX Synthesizer” [from Universal Audio]
  • “Native Instruments Guitar Rig 7 LE” and
  • “Image Sounds Pop Guitar 2”
    Melodyne 5 and Guitar Rig 7 (both (VST Effects) and Pop Guitar 2 (VST Sounds) are all working OK on both computers (using the Steinberg supplied license codes).
    But the UA website says that the PolyMAX Synth voucher has “already been redeemed”. It doesn’t appear to provide any separate license.
    Does anyone know if I can also install the PolyMAX Synth on my second Cubase 13 computer (laptop)?
    Many Thanks
    Bigears (:**:slight_smile:

Back again.
Sorry, it was probably a dumb question and I have now resolved it.
Originally I installed and licensed PolyMAX on my first computer.
On the second computer I went to the Universal Audio website (UA Connect) and downloaded and installed the UA Connect app (currently “UA_Connect_1_4_13_2605_Win.exe”).
As I had already redeemed/activated the PolyMAX license on my first computer, used it to log into UA Connect and changed the license location to “cloud”.
Then I ran the UA Connect app on my second computer and logged into the UA website, then activated the PolyMAX Instrument license. The plug-in was then installed. Problem solved!
Bigears1