Nuendo 184.108.40.2064 64bit 2023.9.6 220.127.116.11.dmp (1.3 MB)
A few days ago I formatted my PC.
And after installing everything, I experienced something strange while working on it.
I have a graphic problem where the letters disappear when I take the mouse. Then soon Nuendo was turned off.
I can’t see the Dmp file, so I’m uploading it here.
The crash is in the nvwgf2umx.
Nvwgf2umx. dll is a vital component of the Nvidia graphics driver and is useful during gameplay. The crashes due to the DLL are often because drivers are expired, or the files is accidentally deleted.
Please try this:
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps bellow.
- Disconnect the computer from the Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install its own graphic driver.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Restart computer.
- Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
- Connect your computer to the internet.