Can Delay Repeats be synced to BPM / Tempo

Hi can the repeats and parameters of Delays and other effx be synced to Cubase BPM / Tempo , if so going back which versions of Cubase supported this , and if so , how to do that please, thankx ws

Hi,

It depends on the plug-in. In general it is possible. All Cubase build-in Delay plug-ins can do this. Around the Delay knob, search for the Sync button (left-down). When you enable it, the knob resolution changes, and you can set it from 1/1 to 1/128T.

I would say this is in Cubase since ever.

Thanks , I probably mis wrote , what i meant after enabling it ( The sync) it should change the Timings and repeat delays to the tempo BPM of the song and as i change the tempo the repeat timings change as well . ws

t should change the Timings and repeat delays to the tempo BPM of the song and as i change the tempo the repeat timings change as well

Yes…if sync is on delay time follows the tempo.

Thank you .Grim . thats good ws

@wetstreet, I understand what did you mean. Here is my example of the same problem - Tempo change doesn't apply to delay time - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

@Martin.Jirsak, No…if sync is on delay time doesn’t follow the tempo. It takes into account the tempo of project and timing of delays is calculated perfectly, but Delay plugins/effects doesn’t react correctly to automation on tempo track, eg Tempo Changes.