Can I add new exotic modes to MIDI - Transpose - Scales

If anyone has any ideas on this, I would really appriciate the help. I have a lot of work to do, and it would save so much time if I did not have to manually transpose all this work. In Cubase 5, I love the MIDI - Transpose - Scales function, but how can I add new exotic modes to this feature in Cubase? It does not have enough and I need to have access to more exotic modes for my work. For instance, it would be great to transpose from the Major Scale (Ionian) to Indian Marva, Purvi Thaat, Spanish, Romanian Major, 7-Tone Blues, R&R Blues, and Mixo Blues, to name a few that are left out. Not to mention, there are not just one mode, but 7 usable modes to the Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Hungarian Minor, Hungarian Gypsy, Indian Todi, etc… For example, the Melodic minor modes are: Mode 1 Hawaiian, Mode 2 Javanese, Mode 3 Lydian Augment, Mode 4: Overtone, Mode 5: Hindu, Mode 6 Locrian Nat 2, and Mode 7 Super Locrian.

I really hope Cubase has this feature. However, if, Cubase 5 or 6 does not allow us to make custom MIDI - Transpose - scale templates, does any one know an inexpensive program that does? I really have a lot of work?

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone offers with this. :wink:

+1