Can i export in wave format and converted with audio converter software to mp3 or flac?

hello there
in cubase 13
can i export in wave format and converted with audio converter software to mp3 or flac? (becuase its faster to have multiple formats, export each format separately will take time too much)

i mean is this method work well? or in this way the quality gets low (lower than exporting directly in mp3 or flac format from cubase)

thanks you all

I do as you suggested. :slight_smile:
I use a software called “Switch Audio File Converter”, which has a free version as well and allows me to convert many files at ones.

Here. :slight_smile:

Also there’s the batch processing function in izotope RX which allows to select the export format.

I’m not worried about the quality of MP3s and almost not use them anymore. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

thank you
should i dont use mp3 anymore? :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Ahah! Yeah, let’s make it a late New Year’s resolution. :rofl:

As a mixer, I mostly deliver WAV and AIFF files these days. I know I’m in the minority here, but even for TV and media work, I still operate at 44.1 kHz and convert to 48 kHz upon delivery (after working at 48 for many years). I use the software mentioned above to upsample a bunch of stems, and I’m not worried! :laughing:

I’ve also ditched Spotify in favor of Tidal HiFi for a while now. It’s tough to go back to MP3s after that. But hey, everyone has their own taste in music! :grin: