Can I get recommendations for this computer???

Can I get recommendations for this computer?
Is this computer good enough for cuebase 7 and TRAKTOR pro 2 ??
Is it ok to work with this (1366x768) Resolution? because the recommended is 1280 x 800…

Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ processor
8Gb RAM
1Tb (1000Gb) hard drive
15.6 inch HD LED-backlit touch screen (1366x768)
802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M graphics
Beats Audio with 4 speakers and 2 HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofers
4x USB 3.0, HDMI
Webcam
Weight: 2.56 kg
Size: 37.95 x 25.07 x 2.99 cm
HP Envy TouchSmart 15-j002ea notebook - Silver Aluminium

That should be fine for Traktor. For Cubase too, but the screen resolution is a bit small so you will probably find you need more space to view everything at the same time.
Note that you do need an external audio interface for both Traktor and Cubase, or you’ll get problems with latency.

Thanks for the quick response and sorry for my english it’s not my native language
Should I look for another computer? because “fine” sounds not that good…
what is the meaning of “you need more space to view everything at the same time”?
ill miss things from the interface of cuebase?

and if i buy the Traktor Kontrol S4 i still will need external audio interface?

I mean that the screen resolution is a bit low for use with Cubase. It will work and you will not miss anything, but to work efficiently in Cubase it helps to have more screen space.
I believe the S4 has a built in audio interface so that should be fine. Check if there is a 64-bit asio driver for it. I assume you’ll be using windows 8 64-bit on it?

yes i’ll be using windows 8 64-bit

This is what appears on the official website: “built-in 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard”
is it that thing i needed to look for? because i cant find anything else related in the site

Yep, that’s the soundcard. I can’t find much info on ASIO drivers for it, but I imagine it’ll work ok with ASIO4all as well.
The S4 isn’t designed for use with a DAW obviously, but for starting out you’ll be fine.