Can I still purchase Cubase Pro 10, even though current version is 12?

Hey, does anyone know if or how I can purchase Cubase 10?
I currently (still!) have Cubase 9.5 and I don’t want to upgrade to version 12 just yet, as it means updating other things I’m not ready for, such as the latest MacOS.
I can see the Steinberg ‘unsupported software’ download page where I can download Cubase 10, but does anyone know how I purchase this license or how much it is?
Cheers,
Dave

1 Like

You have to upgrade to the current version which is 12 but you can do that and then download any version earlier and use that. Make sure you read all the instructions and then your usb licencer will cover all versions before 12.

Hi,

You have to update always to the latest version. At this moment it’s Cubase 12. But as you own older license, you will get Cubase 11 Not upgradable license to your USB-eLicenser (to support the backed compatibility). With this license you can start Cubase 11, 10.5, 10, 9.5, 9… And of course, you can also use Cubase 12 license.

1 Like

Hey sorry for the delay - thanks heaps for your feedback - it worked!

Hi did u pay for the 11 update from 10.5
Would you be able to tell me the steps you took ?
Appreciate much
Regards
Casey

so can you plz post a link to where i can pay for the cb12 upgrade from my cb 9.5 so i can then install say… cb10 or 10.5

Hi,

Cubase 13 was released yesterday. At this moment, you can buy only Cubase 13. Click the Buy Cubase 13 button here, please.

With Cubase 13 license, you can start also Cubase 12.