Can I transfer my authorized Cubase 10.5? (Buying a new PC)

Hello, I’m buying a new PC,
can I transfer my authorized Cubase 10.5, Halion 6 and Groove agent 4 to the new computer?

Thanks and regards

Yes, all you have to do is connect your USB-eLicenser dongle to your new computer and re-download your Steinberg products by using the Steinberg Download Assistant. It will also automatically install all required supporting software.

Note that if you’re using Cubase Artist or Cubase Pro 10.5, you’ll also need to have the dongle connected to your computer in order to upgrade to Cubase 12 and future versions.

1 Like